* First public performance: December 1993, Dugi Rat (Croatia)
* First international competition: April 1997, Viareggio (Italy) – I.st prize
* First concert with orchestra: October 1997, Split (Croatia) – A.Vivaldi: Concert for guitar and orchestra in D-major
* First written composition: October 1998 – “The Little prince” (3 times first prize on competition)
* First solo concert: August 1998, Dugi Rat (Croatia)
* Croatian TV documentary about Petar: April 1999, Zagreb (Croatia)
* First solo-concert in Zagreb: October 2000.
* First CD: May 2005.
* On the state chamber music competition Petar won the first prize as teacher and as player in duo; December 2006.
* Petar won two rector of the university awards in the same year; December 2006
* Petar won two first prizes in two categories at international competition in Volos (Greece); January 2007
* Petar won two first prizes in two categories at international competition in Murska Sobota (Slovenia); April 2007
* First invitations to participate in jury on competition and give masterclasses abroad; 2008
* Petar graduated on Arts Academy in Split in class of prof. Goran Listeš; July 2008.
* Petar graduated on Koblenz Guitar Academy postgraduate programme in class of prof. Hubert Kaeppel, May 2009.
* Sonata Appassionata, Hommage à Petar Čulić by composer Colette Mourey