- up to date, Petar’s students won more than 160 prizes on national and international competitions
- in April 2017 Petar enrolled in a PHD programme at the prestigious “University of Surrey”, Department of Music and Media in the class of professor Stephen Goss
- in February 2017, Petar’s video was chosen as a video pick of the week on the Classical Guitar Magazine website – http://classicalguitarmagazine.com/video-pick-of-the-week-m-a-moving-original-by-petar-culic/
- in December 2016 and January 2017 – Australia tour: Melbourne, Sydney and Perth
- Petar Čulić become fretted D’Addario artist! You can see more details on the official D’Addario website: D’Addario – Petar Čulić
- in March 2016 – South America tour: Brasilia, Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.
Album „12 autorskih skladbi“ (12 original pieces) is available on: iTunes, Amazon Digital Services Inc., MediaNet, Rhapsody, 24/7, 7 Digital, Nokia, Virgin FR, Telecom Italia S.p.A, Mix&Burn, Slacker, Spotify, Xbox Music, Gracenote, Aspiro, Vervelife, Omnifone, rDio, MUZ.RU CJSC, simfy GmbH, YouTube, Nmusic, Boinc, Phononet, Cricket Communications, Inc., KKBOX, Library Ideas / Freegal, Neurotic Media, YouTube Subscription, Simfy Africa.
CRO/HRV: Album je dostupan i digitalno na: Deezer (Hrvatska, Slovenija, Srbija, Makedonija, Crna gora, BiH) – >LINK<
List of shops you can buy CD in Croatia:
AQUARIUS MUSIC SHOP – Classic & Jazz – Varšavska 11, Zagreb, AQUARIUS MUSIC SHOP – Branimir centar (Branimirova 29), Zagreb, AQUARIUS MUSIC SHOP – Maksimirska (Maksimirska 16), Zagreb, CROATIA RECORDS – Bogovićeva 5, Zagreb, CROATIA RECORDS – Užarska 3, Rijeka, CROATIA RECORDS – Narodni trg 11, Split, DANCING BEAR – CD SHOP – Gundulićeva 7, Zagreb, DANCING BEAR – CD SHOP – Dioklecijanova 6, Split, DANCING BEAR – CD SHOP – Trg Ante Starčevića BB, Osijek, CD SHOP DA&DY – Riva 6, Rijeka, ŠARENI DUĆAN – Generalića 3, Koprivnica
Classical Guitar Magazine review
«…Petar Culic gave one of the main evening recitals, at a venue that backed onto the Cetina River which feeds into the Adriatic at the port of Omis. A unifying feature of the Croatian guitarists press quotes is a certain tendency towards comments on his stage demeanor. This might not appear to be worthy of note at first, after all its a critics prerogative to offer something in the way of a performers public persona, but those who have encountered Culic in person will have an idea of what this really means. The importance of such behaviour should not be underestimated since many fine players ignore this aspect of their performance to the detriment of their career. What perhaps assisted Culic on this occasion though was the home crowd who had come to hear him, evidence for which could be found in his seven encores. The Koblenz Guitar Academy graduate performed a programme of Sor, Ponce and Giuliani in addition to Henzes Drei tentos and Culics own work M: a title invented by the composer purely to create intrigue in the audience. The high viewing totals for M on You Tube suggest tha Culic was on to something with this idea…»
Guy Traviss, Classical Guitar Magazine, August 2011.